Employee Benefits Solutions
Saving money on employee benefits is imperative in today's economy. The cost of providing benefits continues to rise, and employees consistently seek more and more. Many employers struggle to balance employee needs with their own bottom lines. Helping you meet these divergent needs is GDI Insurance Agency, Inc.'s specialty.
Obtaining competitive quotes for coverage and handling claims problems is only a small part of what you should expect from your insurance and employee benefit advisors. We go much farther by providing quality services throughout the year. Providing your current carriers with a simple letter that names GDI Insurance Agency, Inc. as your "Broker of Record" will allow us to complete an in-depth market analysis and obtain quotes from more markets and leverage our relationships with carriers. Brokers typically receive commission dollars from carriers on a monthly basis which means that your plan renewals dates do not affect your ability to change brokers at any time during your plan year.
Your employees are paying for a portion of your benefit plans, and consequently are paying a portion of your broker's fees. Ensure that you are providing the best value and service for your company and its employees by working with a quality organization. Our professional employee communications will keep your employees informed, healthy, and safe.
We have all the resources you need to successfully plan and execute your EMPLOYEE BENEFITS
- Human Resources Admin Portal specifically designed and tailored to your business.
- Human Resource Hotline: Access to Certified HR Professionals
- Labor Law Attorneys: Access to GDI's network of HR/Employment Law Attorneys
- Coordination of the above to support your traditional Employee Benefits.
- Follow-up Steps Include: Access to OSHA and Safety Compliance Materials & Trainers
- Many of the services are paid for by GDI