The Best Dairy Owners Insurance Program!
Created By GDI To Save you Money On Your Dairy Insurance!
Exclusively Dairy Insurance Savings Program, From GDI Insurance Agency, Inc.
GDI has secured an exclusive dairy insurance program from A+ rated insurance carrier.
Dairy Insurance in CA, AZ, NV, NM, Or, and WA can call GDI and receive a quote that your current broker doesn't have access to. Rates are low, but our services and programs are the best in the industry.
Call your GDI broker today 888-991-2929 and see how we can reduce your risk and save you money now and into the future.
You Work Hard to Improve Your Dairy Every Day!
Shouldn't Your Insurance Broker Work Just As Hard helping you protect it? How about helping you keep the total cost of your risk down? What about compliance, OSHA, Illness and Injury Programs?
GDI Insurance Agency has created the best dairy insurance program in CA. We have created cost savings programs designed to help dairy owners not only save on the cost of insurance, but also on the cost of having claims on your dairy.
By helping you manage to total cost of your risk, we automatically get you the best rates, terms and coverage today, and prepare you to continue to get the best rates in the future!
Go ahead and give me a call 888-991-2929, ask for me Grant Davis, your current insurance agent will never know you checked with us!
Don't take my word for it. Ask any dairy owner in Central CA about GDI Insurance Agency! They either have their insurance with us, or have been thinking about calling us to get their insurance because their friends or family members just did!
The lowest cost for dairy insurance in CA.
The best dairy insurance in CA.
The best dairy insurance program in CA.
All from GDI Insurance agency, CA!
No insurance broker does more to save you money on your dairy insurance than GDI. When GDI shows up your Dairy insurance coverage increases and your Dairy Insurance rates go down! Many times even with the same insurance company you have been insured with for years. Most of the time we have found you don't need a new insurance company to get a better deal. Let GDI help you lower your risk with our exclusive dairy risk reduction programs. As you see here on our website, lower rates start and stay when risks are lowered! GDI specializes in reducing risk, getting you to proper insurance so when the worst happens you don't lose your dairy, and saving you money on your dairy insurance at the same time.
Experts recommend that people ages nine and older consume three servings of dairy each day to obtain the adequate nutrients that dairy provides.
For vegans, or other individuals who avoid dairy, these nutrients should be obtained in other ways. Read on to learn about the nutrients dairy provides and how to make sure you get enough of them, regardless of your dietary restrictions.
Health Benefits of Dairy
Consuming the recommended amount of dairy provides the calcium needed for strong bones and muscles. In addition to calcium, dairy also provides nutrients such as protein, phosphorus, potassium, riboflavin, vitamin A, vitamin B12, magnesium and niacin. These nutrients reduce the risk of bone fracture from osteoporosis, reduce the risk of hypertension and even help you manage your weight.
Getting Enough Dairy in Your Diet
If you are struggling to incorporate dairy into your diet, here are some suggestions:
- Prepare instant soup with fat-free milk instead of water
- Mix granola or whole grain cereal with fat-free milk or yogurt
- Dip fresh fruit in frozen, nonfat yogurt
- Substitute low-fat or fat-free plain yogurt for mayonnaise in tuna, egg or potato salad
- For a sweet, delicious and healthy treat, place chocolate milk in an ice cube tray and then put it in the freezer. Then, add the cubes to cold coffee or fat-free milk.
If you avoid dairy for health or personal reasons, the following foods contain some of the nutrients that dairy provides:
- Soy products (milk, juice, tofu, soybeans, etc.)
- Fresh fruits and vegetables (broccoli, bok choy, okra, kiwi, mangoes, avocadoes, etc.)
- Nuts and seeds (peanut butter, almonds, sunflower seeds, etc.)
- Other (quinoa, lentils, beans, etc.)
Potential enviromental regulatory Liabilitites at Dariy Farms.
- Improper storage of pesticides and fertilizers which may lead to surface water, soil or groundwater pollution.
- Normal and routine application of pesticides and fertilizers to fields over many years which may impair storm water runoff and shallow groundwater.
- Underground tanks storing gasoline, diesel fuel or heating oil can leak.
- Cattle excrement can create elevated fecal coliforms, nitrate and other contaminants in surface waters which may be used as a source of potable water.
- Electrical step-down transformers which may contain PCB dielectric fluid.
- Improperly maintained or faulty refrigeration units used for dairy farming resulting in potential contamination from lubricating oils, Freon or ammonia.
- Asbestos-containing materials found in buildings and used as insulation for boilers, piping and steamlines.
- Improper use, storage and disposal of wood preserving chemicals used for treating building supplies, fence posts or lumber produced by small on-site operations.
- Improper use of septic or leach systems for disposal of liquid wastes.
- On-site disposal of trash, garbage and other waste materials.
- Past improper disposal of waste oil from farm equipment.